B&P Engineering is a specialist when it comes to group 8.1 stainless steel and acid-proof steel welding in accordance with PN-CR-ISO 15608.
Our production capacity is based on long term experience, state-of-the-art machinery and skilled technical personnel.
- manual and automatic TIG (141) welding (orbital welding of perforated bottom and peripheral welding with TIG torch)
- manual and automatic TIG HW welding in perfect quality for a wide range of materials, in particular stainless steel
- MIG welding (131) both manual as well as on CLOOS automated welding station capable of welding workpieces of up to 6.5 m in length and 2.4 m in diameter with maximum weight of 6 tons.
We have an extensive base of Welding Procedure Specifcations approved by a notifying unit of the Offce of Technical Inspection.
Our technical staff includes qualifed welding supervision personnel and welders certifed according to PN-EN 287-1 and PN-EN ISO 9606, holding certifcates issued by the Offce of Technical Inspection and Polish Welding Centre of Excellence in the field of welded joints in pressure equipment conforming with Directive 97/23/EC.
We offer a comprehensive range of welding works:
• Complete process installations
• Equipment and machinery for food processing, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
• Foodstuffs pipelines
• Steel structures
We use equipment from reputable manufacturers, such as: EWM, POLYSUDE, FRONIUS, ORBIMATIC or LORCH.